Cool blue meets warm red with the gorgeous Capri silk shawl wrap!
Fabric Fun Facts !
1. Silk has a natural protein structure and is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics
2. Silk is an all-climate fabric making it suitable for the any season
3. Sleeping on silk will preserve your hairstyles longer and prevent frizz
4. Sericin proteins in silk protects delicate hair
5. Silk is a lightweight and breathable fabric
6. Gentle material soothes skin and prevents irritation of sensitive skin
- Reversible two-tone silk shawl / stole
- 100% Mulberry Silk
- Can be used to create turbans, head wraps, or worn as a traditional shawl
Mulberry Charmeuse silk is a quality investment which has long lasting benefits for your hair and skin. Unlike synthetic fabrics, silk prevents itching, irritation, and poor sleep quality. Silk soothes the skin and helps to retains moisture in your hair, allowing your hairstyles to last longer. Silk scarves are the perfect addition to enhance your self-care as it promotes cell regeneration, tightens skin and boosts collagen production, and improves skin elasticity and suppleness.
Pure charmeuse silk is considered hypoallergenic, moisturizing, and even anti-aging. Our silk scarves has a luminous sheen and smooth surface to preserve your curls and prevent that frizz! Our head scarves are versatile and can be worn as head scarves, head wraps, bandana style, head covering, or worn as a traditional shawl. They can be worn as a sleep scarf for the night, or as a fashion forward edgy accessory during the day. With our silk hair scarves scarves, the combinations are endless! Wrap & go in style!
Our silk products are not only high quality,but they're also a popular accessory in the fashion industry! Lets just say, scarves never go out of style. The function and utility benefits of scarves are unmatched. Maison Du Silks, meaning Home of Silks, provides nothing less than top notch pure silk scarves for your pleasure.
Your purchase from Maison Du Silks helps support career growth for US Citizens as well as contributes to the building of inner city small businesses.